Have you ever known a person who knew the Bible “inside-out”, but as soon as they began to share their “insights” people stopped listening?
Have you ever known someone who had great ideas, but people simply would not follow them?
Have you ever known a person who had a genuine calling of God on their life, but for some reason they just never had an opportunity to use their calling in a local church?
The Good news is that they can change, and if they do, the whole world will change for them! They will begin to experience new relationships and opportunities that they have never before known. The trick is in the concept that they will stop trying to change others and begin focusing on themselves. We suspect that many would gladly take this step if they only knew how. We are pleased to offer this knowledge to those who are accepted into our Leadership Development Program.
Philosophy of this Program
1. There are more ministers in the marketplace than behind pulpits. Even the majority of pastors in America are bi-vocational –working another job outside of the church. This is quite a Biblical approach to ministry for Jesus’ ministry was primarily in public and at the market. The Apostle Paul also worked a second job as a tent-maker.
2. Irrespective of one’s specific call to ministry, every minister needs to be able to communicate with, and lead people in an effective way –otherwise their efforts are fruitless.
What You Will Gain
- Influence with people
- A greater understanding of yourself and others
- Advanced communication abilities from Biblical principles
- Persuasion techniques
- Leadership behaviors, strategies, and approaches
- More Benefits Offered as “Optional”
- Professional planning and development
- Personal reference
We believe that by offering this training we can develop believers into more effective people; thereby, positioning them for success in whatever that they do for Christ.
If you are already a member, simply follow this link to request access to the Leadrship Hall.