- We value God’s calling of both men and women to ordained ministry (Mat. 28:18-20; Acts 2:17; Gal. 3:28).
- We value the advancement of the Gospel of Christ for the establishment of salvation, forgiveness, and the perpetuation of Christianity (Mat. 28:18-20).
- We value the pursuit of unity (at the foot of the cross) among brothers and sisters in the Christian faith (Eph. 4:13).
- We value the independence of ministers so that they may follow the leading of the Holy Spirit in the direction and government of their ministries (Act. 8:29; 10:19; 11:12; 13:2-4; 16:6-7; 20:22, 21:4).
- We value leadership that duplicates our Lord’s servant heart (Mat. 20:27; John 13:14).
- We value fellowship among ministers for the sake of strength, encouragement, edification, prayer, and support (Rom.14:19; 1 Thes. 5:11; Eph. 2:21-22; Php. 4:8).
Image already added